.NET module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 11 22:29:42 CEST 2020

On Jun 11, 2020, at 3:32 PM, Blake Ramsdell via Freeradius-Devel <freeradius-devel at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> I have implemented some portion of a .NET module for FreeRADIUS, using
> the rlm_python and rlm_perl as somewhat of a model, with .NET Core
> 3.1.101.

  Nice!

> If this is of general interest and welcome, I can submit a PR. The
> biggest impediment right now is probably going back and updating the
> commits to GPG sign them. Changes are self-contained in a new
> rlm_dotnet module. I did this against the v3 branch at some point in
> the past, this is the base

  Sure.  The changes should merge cleanly.

  My $0.02 is to just submit it as a PR with one commit that adds the whole module.  There isn't really a need to see the development history of the module.

> My goal is to be able to use C# relatively unsurprisingly with
> FreeRADIUS. If this has been undertaken elsewhere and I've missed it,
> happy to hear about it.

  I haven't seen it.

  We're always happy to take new patches.  If you send something over, we can include it in the next release.