.NET module

Blake Ramsdell blake.ramsdell at onelogin.com
Fri Jun 12 00:54:00 CEST 2020

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 1:29 PM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>   We're always happy to take new patches.  If you send something over, we can include it in the next release.

Thanks! How complete would you like it to be before I make a PR? I
have some basics working right now where I can hook up and call an
authorize function in C# and send along any String, Date and IPv4
VALUE_PAIRs. These are logged via a callback that wraps radlog.

User-Name 1 4 140295417113200
String is test
User-Password 1 16 140295417113424
String is (junk)
Event-Timestamp 4 4 140295417113664
Date is 5/11/2020 8:26:22 PM +00:00
NAS-IP-Address 3 4 140295417113888
IP address is 127.0.0.1

I want to be respectful of your workflow and how complete you'd like
it, but at the same time if I'm going in the wrong direction I might
benefit from finding out about it sooner rather than later.
--
blake ramsdell | senior director, engineering | blake.ramsdell at onelogin.com