Periodic Data Usage Reporting

Max James xxedlxx101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:44:16 UTC 2022

> Yes, it sets the total usage time for all closed sessions, and adds in
the time for the current session.

  If a session ends, upon the script's next execution it includes all the
data consumed throughout the lifetime of that session. The expected result
is for only the data consumed since the last script's execution should be
inserted into the "data_usage_by_period" table.

Kind regards,
Max

Virus-free.
www.avg.com