freeradius and oracle LDAP

Vladimir Vuksan vlists at veus.hr
Thu Aug 11 23:23:51 CEST 2005

Allan Borman wrote:

>Hi Valdimir,
>Thanks for the reply.  Would it help if I send you the debug info on the
>RADIUS.  If you are interested let me know.

I don't think that would help any. First of all you have to make sure
that LDAP is providing the right information before you try to get it
going with RADIUS. For example if you can do an LDAP search as the admin
user against your Oracle LDAP database you should be able to configure
FreeRADIUS easily ie.

ldapsearch -x -D 'uid=root,dc=yourorg,dc=com' 'uid=allan'

and than confirm that the right attributes are being provided by the LDAP.

Vladimir