radius_pam integraion with rsa securid technology

mukherji rakesh rakeshmukherji at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 13:35:48 CEST 2005

Dear All

              I am urgently looking for your help to integrate pam_radius module with my RSA securid server.I am implementing rsa two factor authentication technolgy for my client but getting trouble while installing in linux 9 as rsa has no client software for this upgraded version of Linux.They recomended to use radius_pam module but I am not able to configure it.I have enabled radius server in my rsa server but clients like linux9 is not able to talk with it.I have no idea of the things...
So please help me regarding the same.

Thanks and regards,
Rakesh Mukherjee
From:India ( english only )