Require NAS dependant radius return attributes

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Tue Aug 16 17:46:21 CEST 2005

Ben Thompson wrote:

> The trouble is I need to assign different VLAN's to users depending
> which access point they connect from. What I would like to know is if it
> is possible to use Huntgroups to look up the VLAN id based on something
> like the IP address of the access point?

You could test the variable "Client-IP-Address" in the users file.

testuser Client-IP-Address == 10.0.0.1, Password := "azerty"
	Tunnel-Private-Group-ID:1 := 1,
	Fall-Through = Yes

testuser Client-IP-Address == 10.0.0.2, Password := "azerty"
	Tunnel-Private-Group-ID:1 := 2,
	Fall-Through = Yes

--
Nicolas Baradakis