EAP-TTLS/PAP and proxying

Samuel Degrande Samuel.Degrande at lifl.fr
Mon Dec 5 15:53:34 CET 2005

Hello.

I have one other question concerning proxying, and once again
excuse me if I don't use the good terminology.

I use EAP-TTLS/PAP between a 802.1X supplicant and a radius
server. I would like to proxy the authentication to an other
radius server. So, is it possible to 'decapsulate' the authentication
protocol from EAP on the first radius server, and only send
user-name/user-password attributes to the central radius server ?

(i guess that my question is stupid, but I don't know how
to express it in the good way...)

thanks

--
Samuel Degrande           LIFL - UMR8022 CNRS - INRIA Futurs - Bat M3
Phone: (33)3.28.77.85.30  USTL - Universite de Lille 1