Propel - unknown-vendor 14895, size 6 = "

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Tue Dec 20 03:53:41 CET 2005

 I have an issue I want to ask for a little help with.

We need our secondary to authenticate Propel users and I have made sure this
is in my dictionary.propel file:

###############################

VENDOR          Propel 14895

BEGIN-VENDOR           Propel

ATTRIBUTE       Propel-Accelerate                      1 integer

ATTRIBUTE       Propel-Dialed-Digits                  2 string

ATTRIBUTE       Propel-Client-IP-Address                        3 ipaddr

ATTRIBUTE       Propel-Client-NAS-IP-Address                4 ipaddr

ATTRIBUTE       Propel-Client-Source-ID                         5 integer

ATTRIBUTE       Propel-Content-Filter-ID             6 integer

END-VENDOR  Propel

###############################

Also, the dictionary.propel is included correctly in the main dictionary
file.

I have added this line to my default user setup in the users file:

#######

Propel-Accelerate  = 1,

#######

For some reason instead of getting this back when testing with my test
client:

#########

Propel-Accelerate  = 1

#########