Propel - unknown-vendor 14895, size 6 = "

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Tue Dec 20 06:36:37 CET 2005

Just wanted to add to this that I find it strange that when I look at this
at the debug console, it shows that it's sending the info correctly. The
error appears only when testing from a remote client test utility called NT
radping.

#############Debug output##############

Sending Access-Accept of id 0 to ##MyClientIPhere##:4117
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Session-Timeout = 86400
        Idle-Timeout = 1200
        Port-Limit = 2
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward tcp est"
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip ##MyMailIPrangeHere## 0"
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip ##MyMailIPrangeHere## 0"
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in drop tcp dstport = 25"
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in drop tcp srcport = 80"
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward 0"
        Propel-Accelerate = 1
Finished request 0
Going to the next request