rlm_sqlcounter and something else than Session-Timeout

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Tue Dec 20 12:03:05 CET 2005

I think he wants "Session-Octets-Limit" to be sent back for limiting traffic
passed thru for each user. I've changed the plain counter module so it sends
back my attribute ;), and I think this could be done for sqlcounter as well.

I really don't know why everybody is telling that such config would be
impossible. It worked for me, so do I have to write a patch that would allow
users to switch between time and traffic accounting/limiting in sqlcounter
module, or could the professionals do that ?

Nicolas - the reply-name option is used for what? For sending back the value
in an specific attribute? Couldn't this be used for Damjan's purpose then?

Regards,

Edvin