Problem writing config attributes from script

Yannick Deltroo deltroo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 01:10:30 CET 2005

Does not work any better with "," or ";" or " " between the pairs.

After the script is executed, the "config" environment variables do
not contain the output of the script:
AUTH_TYPE=CHAP
PWD=/root
SHLVL=1
_=/usr/bin/printenv

If I only write a Password=XXX from the script, the output is taken
into account. See the env variable then:
PASSWORD="test"
AUTH_TYPE=CHAP
PWD=/root
SHLVL=1
_=/usr/bin/printenv

My tests show that the only pair accepted from the script is Password = XXXXX.
Any other single attribute is just ignored.

Could it be a problem with attributes dictionnaries ?