Problem writing config attributes from script

Yannick Deltroo deltroo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:12:17 CET 2005

I got it working. I was actually trying to write a value not
compatible with the post-auth type, defined in the dictionnary. That's
why the output of my script was not taken into account by freeradius.

To pass parameters from my authentication script to my
post-authentication script, I've defined my own new Prepaid attribute
(in /etc/raddb/dictionnary)
ATTRIBUTE	Prepaid			3000	string

The correct format for scripts outputing several attributes is to use
a "," to separate the pairs. Scripts should output something like :
Prepaid = "my parameters here" , Password = "test"