Freeradius & kerberos preauth

Roy D. Hockett royboy at umich.edu
Fri Jul 1 15:57:32 CEST 2005

I ahve looked on the web and haven't found anything afirming that
freeradius will support or not support preauth with kerberos v5.
Is anyone using preauth with kerberos v5 and freeradius?  If there is
documentation on this please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
-Roy
--

/* Roy Hockett                     *   Telephone: (734) 763-7325    */