[radius] Freeradius/MySql problem

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Sun Jul 3 19:31:24 CEST 2005

I did get back to 0.93 but I still get the same errors with a local radtest.

But at least people can log in and get authenticated.

Why did they have to mess with directories.

It was working fine where they had it, now this system is totally hosed
because I can find what else they embedded in the system.

I just replaced all the /usr/local & /etc directories from the back up
and that crazy
error is still there.

It's saying radtest can't read the radiusd.conf file.