[radius] Freeradius dictionary errors

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Mon Jul 4 19:37:42 CEST 2005

It would seem it's still reading the old dictionary file from 0.93

radclient: dict_init:
/usr/local/freeradius-9.3/share/freeradius/dictionary.acc[110]:
dict_addvalue: Duplicate value name Administrative-reset for attribute
Acc-Reason-Code

This happened when I tried to run radzap to remove an entry of someone
not on-line.

/opt/freeradius/bin/radzap -N 63.215.26.209 S19525 ragers at kingmanaz.net

It still seems to be reading the old files.