is there a link to know the prerequisite libraries for compiling freeradius?

MEENA SELVAM meena_selvam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 19:45:13 CEST 2005

Hi,
I get the following warnings/error while running
./configure. is there a list of prerequisite libraries
that are needed before compiling freeradius?

If I don’t clear of these warnings, will I end up in
the install failure?  These sql/oracle are essential
modules right?

configure: warning: snmpget not found -
Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may not work
configure: warning: snmpwalk not found -
Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may not work
configure: warning: iodbc headers not found.  Use
--with-iodbc-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'iodbc' disabled
configure: warning: mysql headers not found.  Use
--with-mysql-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'mysql' disabled
configure: warning: silently not building
rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql
requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: warning: oracle headers not found.  Use
--with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'oracle' disabled
configure: warning: unixODBC headers not found.  Use
--with-unixodbc-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'unixodbc' disabled
checking for dlerror... yes
checking for error_t... yes

meena