Silly question - secure Radius?

Shawn Kennedy shawnlkennedy at lucent.com
Thu Jul 7 20:12:41 CEST 2005

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the heads up.  Wasn't aware of such a thing.
I briefly looked at CHAP, but abandoned it for the
obvious reasons.  Looking into EAP-TLS, but don't
have a PKI infrastructure set up yet.

Just as a side question, is this sort of thing
on FreeRadius's radar screen?

Thanks again,

Shawn