Service-Type: Outbound vs. Outbound-User

Gerald Krause gk at ax.tc
Sat Jul 9 11:38:49 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 9. Juli 2005 01:44 schrieb Alan DeKok:
> Gerald Krause <gk at ax.tc> wrote:
> > we have only cisco NAS's in production and all the examples on
> > cisco.com using "outbound".
>
>   They also give ACS in their examples.  Does that mean you use ACS?

do not misunderstood me: i'am not using "outbound" because of faith in
cisco. not at all :). i use it because it looks rfc conform - the examples
from cisco only second that.

it was my fault that i stumbled again over this (because i have done the
appropriate dictionary modifications more then once in the past) but this
time i asked myself (and afterwards the list) for the rfc-standard...

> > but i'am in doubt because i saw nobody else with this 'problem' (yea,
> > maybe because it is not really one). are they all using "outbound-user"
> > from beginning?
>
>   Yes.

...ok. then i'll use it too.

 -gerald