self user registration

Marcin Jessa lists at yazzy.org
Mon Jul 11 18:46:48 CEST 2005

Hi.

Cant you just have a subscribe.somesite.com which points to a unofficial IP and there let your users subscribe?
Use local DNS servers for hostname mapping.
The subscribe site would be just some PHP scripts adding users to a database.
Then let radius talk to it to authenticate your users.
This way you can have multiple proxying radius servers and redundant database servers, proxy http etc.

Cheers,
Marcin Jessa.