FreeRadius for VPN Secondary Authentication

Eric bedliner at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 22:37:50 CEST 2005

I am attempting to find a radius server which will
support secondary authentication for my remote users
going through a Checkpoint FW-1 with Securemote.  I
was hoping to require username/password and a
certificate for authentication.  Does anyone know if
this is possible with FreeRadius and if so, how to go
about setting this up.  I know how to create
certificates, but where do I set up the requirements,
add users/passwords?
FreeRadius 1.04
Thanks
Eric