mysql Accounting not working

Leonardo Valente leovalente2000 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 14 20:49:31 CEST 2005

in my "sql.conf":
-------------------------------------
sqltrace = yes
sqltracefile = ${logdir}/sqltrace.sql
-------------------------------------

freeradius user has privileges to write in ${logdir},
but this file not even is created when I do
"freeradius -X" or "freeradius -x".

Yes, I tested mysql connection from SAME host that
free radius. Like I said, I can see in "mysql.log"
freeradius connected 5 times, when I start up daemon,
but I can't see INSERT TO...

Can debian freeradius package not be compiled with
mysql account support?
I don't have ideas anymore... I think I'll try compile
from source code... and test...

Thanks

--- Mario Alberto Cruz Gartner <mario.cruz at gmail.com>

-