segmentation fault

avudz mahfudz at cyber-isp.net
Fri Jul 15 18:07:23 CEST 2005

DH Alan,

Friday, July 15, 2005, 10:53:39 PM, you wrote:

AD>   You probably have two incompatible copies of the server on the same
AD> platform.

--- i don't know if i can run 2 or more radius on my machine ? and
listen to another port, range from 1812-1814, 1815-1817 etc.. the
condition is, my company want different database from each client
site, customer can only login with the account from one place, when he
move to another place the username & password will invalid.

i have test my case above with radius from rpm binary, its run
well, but in .tar.gz format always appear "Segmentation Fault".

--
Best regards,
  ./avd