newbie questions using freeradius as wifi access point

Will Carter wcarter at webitects.com
Sat Jul 30 02:01:29 CEST 2005

You are absolutely right, I was careless to overlook the the cvs
command...stupid.

Anyways, I was successful at compiling the "release_1_0" branch and I can
run that version of the freeradius server now.

BUT, my problem still remains, as is discussed here:
http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2005-June/044785.
html

It seems that there is no rlm_expiration module in the version that I just
got: cvs "release_1_0" branch.

I looked in /radiusd/src/modules and don't see it.

Does this sound correct? If so, how can I get a build that will compile and
has the rlm_expiration module?

Thanks again.
-will