FreeRadius documentation

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Thu Jun 2 09:42:46 CEST 2005

Please visit the www.poptop.org for the documentation and a good howto on
configuring POPTOP with Radius.

Regards,

Edvin Seferovic

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Alexei
Monastyrnyi
Sent: Donnerstag, 02. Juni 2005 09:30
To: James Flockton; FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: FreeRadius documentation

Hi.

There is a bit of info here, which is pretty much in correlation with
O'Reilly book "RADIUS".
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/radius.html

The book helped me a lot with configuring simple auth via RADIUS against
LDAP userPassword attribute.
I'm trying now to find now something for NTLM passwords and MPPE keys to
authenticate PPTP VPN clients.
Pls drop me a line if you meet it somewhere.

A.

James Flockton wrote:

>All,
>
>Just wondering if anyone can point me towards to some good
>documentation for FreeRadius please? I'm wanting to build a box
>running Radius and using OpenLDAP for authentication detail i.e. user
>name, IP etc.
>

>Many thanks
>James

-