Cannot create more than one certificate

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Jun 2 19:39:37 CEST 2005

"Jefri bin Dahari" <jeff at mimos.my> wrote:
> Thanks Alan for the feedback. If you or somebody from this list can give me
> a lead or link on how to edit the source code to have multiple certificate,
> I would highly appreciate.

  See src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/*

  It loads a certificate when it starts, and uses that certificate in
SSL connections.  To add support for more certificates, I suggest
adding a subsection to the configuration for that module, called
"certificates".  The contents should be other sub-sections, one for
each certificate.  They can all be loaded when the module initializes,
and then one of them may be selected when the SSL connection is
started.

  That may be a little vague, but I'm not an SSL expert, so the
description above is as best I know how to do it.