Connecting, disconnects, connects and crash.. Any ideas? I'm about to explode.

Jean-Sébastien Nicaise jsnicaise at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:57:10 CEST 2005

This is the same thing that previous post, I've put all the debug info this
time and it's quite long (812 lines), although I have clearly delimited what
was happening, ie: deamon starting, first connect, second connect, then no
more.

Basically it connects, disconnects, connects, then crashes the AP and
nothing works anymore.

I am trying to make Radius work with EAP-TLS, I used openssl to generate
certificates, I generated like 5-6 different sets of certificates to be
sure.

any help please? :S
thanks,
Jean-Sébastien Nicaise