syslog

Craig Huckabee huck at spawar.navy.mil
Thu Jun 9 16:03:41 CEST 2005

Miguel Sennoun wrote:

> I would like to redirect all radius logs (even accounting).

Well, as I mentioned accounting isn't there yet unless someone else has
done it.

[ SNIP ]

> Thank you for the extract of the radiusd.conf but in mine this section is
> not present. Even in the 1.0.3 conf files. So I added the section but I
> don't know if it is supported by my server.

I went back and looked - it is in the main CVS line but those changes
were not pulled up for the release versions.  Looks like Alan checked in
the syslog bits ~11 months ago, but I don't see where they made it up
into a release version.  Could be missing the merge, though.

We run a build made from the CVS sources, and it works, so if that is an
option for you then I'd suggest that.

--Craig

--
/ Craig Huckabee        |          e-mail: huck at spawar.navy.mil /
/ Code 715-CH           |           phone: (843) 218 5653       /