Multiple logins Freeradius/Mysql

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Mon Jun 13 17:49:24 CEST 2005

I'm having a similar problem.  I'm using sql accounting.  I've
uncommented the simul_count_query query line.  I've entered the
Simultaneous-Use attribute in the radgroupcheck table with the ":=" op.
  It's still trying to use checkrad (in the log) no matter what I do.
I've read the doc file.  Help?

--Aaron