Generating freeradius 1.0.3

Software Development Group software at hollyworldgroup.com
Mon Jun 13 19:43:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

Running Debian, I have done a $ fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -b on the
freeradius 1.0.3 directory. I get a warning saying

"remember to run 'libtool --finish /usr/lib/freeradius'"

which I do when the process finishes, and three error messages:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libeap-1.0.3.so
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libradius-1.0.3.so
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libradius-1.0.3.so

How can I get this done? What is the easiest way to install freeradius
1.0.3 in a Debien system?

Thanks.

Max