freeradius no longer accepts Crypt-Password after upgrade

Rens Houben shadur at systemec.nl
Wed Jun 15 10:28:45 CEST 2005

In other news for Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 10:08:05AM +0200, Rens Houben has been seen typing:
> Argh.

Disregard, I'm an idiot. The "No Auth-Type Found" was because I'd
forgotten to restore the huntgroups file.

Now it's "merely" repeating the original error: "auth: user supplied
User-Password does NOT match local User-Password" and rejects.

I've pasted a full trace log on
http://hiryuu.systemec.nl/~shadur/freeradissues.txt

--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one