Generating freeradius 1.0.3

Software Development Group software at hollyworldgroup.com
Wed Jun 15 16:24:23 CEST 2005

Yes, it generated .deb packages. I have run them and apparently they
installed correctly but when I run the application I get an:

radiusd.conf[2] Failed to link to module 'rlm_sqlcounter':
/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_sqlcounter.a: invalid ELF header

error thou the module IS located in the directory that the error message is
mentioning.

Thanks.