no DB handles

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Thu Jun 16 15:52:23 CEST 2005

> > I only 9 seconds, 21 messages of this kind. And .. .do the
> > "unresponsive child" have something to do ... ???
>
>   Yes.  Your database is slow, and is not responding to
> FreeRADIUS in time.

Ok, but ... my sql server is a Pentium IV with 512MB of RAM. How can it
be possible ?!

Besides, in other machines ... I have 2 Freeradius servers running ( in
the same linux but on different ports ) connecting to same SQL server (
but 2 databases ) and I had not even one message of this kind ...

I increased the number to socks to 15 ... but it seems it is not the
solution ... any hint on how to avoid this ??

Best regards,

Lucas