Error in DB

Michael Cooper mcooper at bccisp.net
Sat Jun 18 20:42:52 CEST 2005

Hey Guys,

       I am trying to install the freeradius in sql on my server when I do
the db dump I get the following error:

mysql -uxxxx -pxxxxxx radius < db_mysql.sql
ERROR 1067 (42000) at line 155: Invalid default value for 'id'

This is the line in question:

->  id int(10) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment, <--
Does anyone know How I can fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance,
Michael A Cooper
BCCISP.net
http://www.bccisp.net
281-854-2079
"Technology that counts, voices that matter!"