User-Name missing

vicky vicky at trustive.com
Thu Jun 23 15:12:33 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I execute an external script as soon as I get an Access- or an
Accounting-Request. The scripts collects (from the environment
variables) all the attributes received and writes them to a Database. I
encountered a problem recently. The attribute User-Name is missing (its
value equals NULL) for the Accounting-Requests but it is there in the
Access-Requests. I find this strange that the User-Name attribute is
sent with certain package types and not with others. My server is a
freeRADIUS 1.0.3.

Thanks for any contributions to solving this problem!

--
Vicky