freeradius wont let realms based auth

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Fri Nov 11 19:00:36 CET 2005

"Andres Pazos" <andy at ferengi.com.ar> wrote:
> I already understand the diference between accounting and =
> authentication.

  Your earlier messages did not make that clear, which is why I asked.

> if realm is "wireless", i want radius to authenticate the user using
> MySQL. if realm is "dhcp", i want radius to authenticate the user using
> the SQL server.

  The SQL module does not authenticate users.

> DEFAULT Auth-Type := System, Realm == "wireless", Autz-Type := MSSQL1
>         Autz-Type WIRELESS {
>                 mssql1
>         }

  Your configuration is inconsistent.

>   modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 0
>     users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 157

  So... what's on that line?  You quoted a piece of your users file,
but there was nowhere near 157 lines.

  Please check your configuration again.  It's not consistent with
itself, or with what you say you want.