How to use the counter module

Martin.Ward at uk.neceur.com Martin.Ward at uk.neceur.com
Sun Nov 13 13:20:01 CET 2005

OK, I had no luck with my previous email so let's try a different approach.

Could I use the Counter module to count the number of times a user gets
their password wrong? I guess I need to call Counter on Access-Reject, or
just before the Reply packet is sent as I can check the attributes sent
back. This would be in the post-process area I think.

Thanks for your time.

|\/|artin
--
Senior Network Consultant, NEC (Europe) Ltd.
Acton extension: 3379
NEC*Net: 800-44-21-3379
Direct: +44 20 8752 3379
Fax: +44 20 8752 3389
Mobile: +44 7721 869 356
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (if any)
is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. The contents of this message
may contain personal views which are not the views of NEC Europe Ltd or its
subsidiaries, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, retain,
forward or disclose its contents to anyone else, or take any action based
upon it, if it is not addressed to you personally.  If you have received
this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately. Any legally
binding agreement resulting from its content must be made separately in a
printed medium.