Newbie question re. dictionary files.

Bohannan, Chad W Chad_Bohannan at reyrey.com
Mon Nov 14 17:47:41 CET 2005

Mark,
	You are now able to pass authorization strings to the Netscreen
successfully? Are you still using the formats <(NS-Admin-Privilege =
"Read-Only-Admin") (NS-Admin-Privilege = "Read-Write-Admin")>? For some
reason, all of my authentications fail once I enable remote
authorization on the Netscreen. If you have a chance, please post your
configuration. Thanks.

Chad