tool for testing machine authentication

Johan Ramm-Ericson johannes at stickybit.se
Wed Nov 23 06:26:42 CET 2005

>Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:20:29 -0500
>From: "Alan DeKok" <aland at ox.org>
>Subject: Re: tool for testing machine authentication
><freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
>
>"Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org> wrote:
>>It is time for someone to step up and start writing some serious
>>documentation.
>
><sigh> Once again, the generic "someone", meaning "not me".
>
>Alan DEKok.

Hi,

having just recently succesfully setup freeradius and being somewhat
frustrated with the documentation, I felt there may be someway I could
contribute to improve it. A while back there was a thread on the
mailinglist to the effect of setting up a Wiki. Has this seen any
progression? If not, I'll be glad to put in some effort to get this
done.

Also, I'm willing to pitch in on writing the documentation, however my
freeradius experience is so recent that I'd probably only be able to do
any good with well-defined tasks...

/johan r-e