Freeradius How to integrate Active Directory [AD IntegrationWindowsXP NTLM Tutorial]

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Wed Nov 23 15:30:31 CET 2005

 Thank you.

I'm a relative new Debian addict, so I was unaware of the repercussions.

I learned something today, time to go home.  :-)

I'll throw that into my notes.  Based on the list activity in the last
few days, I'm hoping to reformat, and make clearer my notes.  Seems
there is a need for it.

Someone mentioned setting up a Wiki.  I'd actually prefer that, since
people can fix my mistakes.  :-)