Freeradius How to integrate Active Directory[ADIntegrationWindowsXP NTLM Tutorial]

Alhagie Puye APuye at datawave.com
Fri Nov 25 18:16:57 CET 2005

So, the question again is if the VPN Concentrator is only sending
username and password, do I need ntml_auth or ms-chap? FreeRADIUS
doesn't have any usernames and password and will query Active Directory
for the actual authentication.

Thanks,

Alhagie Puye - Network Engineer
Datawave Group of Companies