hints and huntgroups ?

Christopher Carver ccarver at pennswoods.net
Tue Nov 29 18:56:13 CET 2005

tagmail at gmx wrote:

>Hello all!
>

>can anyone help me out with a template for the file hints as well as
>huntgroups?
>
>as far as i know those files are not needed if the accounting is done
>via sql.
>
>i still have got issues if i try disable  the preprocessing for those
>files.
>

>anyone got any sugestions for me ?
>

>Greetings
>  TAG
>BAHAYA NETWORKS (Siam Ltd.)
>
>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Template and examples can be found in the directory you untar'ed the
source in raddb/hints and raddb/huntgroups.  If you don't utilize hints
or huntgroups you can probably (depending on your NAS) safely remove
preprocesses from the authorize and preacct blocks in radiusd.conf.  As
an alternative, you could leave radiusd.conf alone and comment out or
delete all lines in hints and huntgroups.

Chris Carver