RADIUS EAP-TLS and Samba-LDAP

james widanta jwidanta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:06:08 CET 2005

HI list

I am using free radius with EAP-TLS for wireless authentication then I add
Samba-LDAP for primary domain controller. Both radius and Samba LDAP are
working . Now when I login from my windows xp to the domain I have to
connect via wired first then install the certificate to make my radius
authentication works. Every time I change the password I have toreinstall
the certificate to get connected. Is anyone can tell me how to configure
Samba-Ldap or Radius to make the authentication works for both radius and
Samba-ldap?

Thank you