RADIUS EAP-TLS and Samba-LDAP

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Wed Nov 30 22:34:03 CET 2005

james widanta <jwidanta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now when I login from my windows xp to the domain I have to
> connect via wired first then install the certificate to make my radius
> authentication works. Every time I change the password I have toreinstall
> the certificate to get connected.

  That process prompts you for the new password.

  The issue is probably that the Windows box is caching the password,
and using the old one forever.  There's a registry entry somewhere
with the password.  If you nuke that, it should prompt you for the new
password, without having to re-install the certificate.