DB Server Advice

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 14:11:56 CEST 2005

Hi all,

We have very big voip traffic, and currently we were
using mysql DB with the following server
configurations, But we are getting lot of problems
some time the devise are failed, some time the
database is slow
. Etc.

The current configuration is:
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES 3
PROCESSOR: Dual 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon
MEMORY : 2GB DDR RAM
Hard Drive: 2 x 36.4GB SCA Ultra 160 SCSI Hard Drive
(RAID 1)
RAID CONTROLLER
CHASSIS: 2U
BACKUP AGENT: 	Legato Managed Backup Agent
NETWRK: Aggregate Bandwidth – 100GB per Month
(included)

Now we want to re-configure our servers, some one
suggest me about SUN. But
i need your suggestions, which will driver our
database server without any problem.

--------
Yours,
Abdul Lateef