freeradius and RSA SecurID

mukherji rakesh rakeshmukherji at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:41:48 CEST 2005

Hello,

Can any one pl give the steps to configure redhat linux 8 and 9 client to integrate with RSA Securid server?I have done my RSA server with radius daemon and tested successfuly with ntradping tool.but I am not able to authenticate users from my linux client with RSA.I am using ssh application and after it asks for the username and password I am giving the passcode and the ssh ( through putty) application says" Server unexpectedly closed network connection and it quits.Though I am getting passcode accepted log message in my RSA server log.

I am looking for ur help as i am trapped and under pressure on my client side.

Thanks in advance.
My yahoo chat id is india_n77 at yahoo.com,if any one pl message me will be a great achivement for me.

Looking for ur help.
regards,