ntlm_auth multiple domains

Jamie Crawford crawford at cmsu1.cmsu.edu
Tue Sep 20 23:53:55 CEST 2005

First,
Thanks for the help.  I solved my own problem in my previous email and didn't realize it.
Second,
This got it working.

change radiusd.conf

/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --domain=%{realm} --request-nt-key --username=%{mschap:User-Name}

add to proxy.conf

realm DOMAINA {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}
realm DOMAINB {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}
realm DOMAINC {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}

Jamie Crawford <crawford at cmsu1.cmsu.edu> wrote:
>I'm trying to validate a user from two trusted NT4 domains.  I
>cannot get ntlm_auth --username=domainb/domainbuser to work.  How
>are you supposed to validate a user with domain credentials, when
>you can't pass along the domain information?  I think it's more of a
>limitation with ntlm_auth than anything.

 Have you tried reading the configuration files?  There are examples
of passing domains to ntlm_auth.

 Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html