post-auth question, prevent exec if attribute == foo

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Mon Apr 3 23:44:33 CEST 2006

change NAS-IP-Address before relayingHello List:

I'm using the post-auth section in radiusd.conf along with the Post-Auth-Type REJECT (thanks alan)
to log auth replies to my sql server.

My question is... Is there  a way within the radiusd.conf file to say, "if nasipaddress = "x.x.x.x" then don't process the sql module in post-auth"

I would like to prevent certain auth replies from being logged, like our monitoring software for example.

Thanks
Duane Cox