Can Juniper router or firewall configured on Free radius

Zoltan A. Ori z.ori at morehead-st.edu
Thu Apr 6 14:30:10 CEST 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 06:56, Venu Gopal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Any one can help me juniper equiqments are configured
> on free radius? If so please help me out the server
> side configuration of users on Redhat. If there are
> any referral web links please do let me know.
> A quick response in this regard would be highly
> appreciated.

Google 'Juniper radius configuration' or read the 'help topic system
radius-server' from the router cli. Juniper specific attributes are listed
there.

On Juniper router:

[edit system]
radius-server server-address {
    port number;
    secret password;
    retry number;
    timeout seconds;
}

On freeRADIUS make entries for the router as you would for any NAS in
clients.conf and user using any of the applicable attributes.

Zoltan Ori