mysql replication vs. radrelay

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Fri Apr 7 18:35:51 CEST 2006

> Not yet! That's what I'm looking for. I've already started to do
> something in this direction regarding ip-pools. Where can I find your
> parser?

ok. I just committed a new version of sqlippool to the 1.1.x branch. Haven't
committed any docs yet so you are kind of on your own until we get around to
writing them. The basic idea is that it works in a similar manner to the
standard sql module and requires all pool data to be prepopulated by hand (or
a web interface etc) This means that ippools can be added on the fly to sql
and radius magically finds them for the next request. No config changes or
HUP required!

Enjoy

--

Peter Nixon