mysql replication vs. radrelay

Olaf Schaefer olaf_freeradius at ojsch.de
Thu Apr 20 10:08:34 CEST 2006

> http://sphinx.incentre.net/radius.html

Not bad. I've began something similar only for IP pools but Peter Nixon
announced an sql_ippool module which also stores the configuration
information in the mysql-DB, so I stopped coding and witing for it :)

> Let me know what you think.

It's a good basis to make freeradius fully configurable via dialup
admin. It shouldn't be that difficult to generate config files using the
variables of your parser.

When I have my production system running (migration from MS-IAS to
freeradius) I'm going to do some efforts in this direction.

Olaf